1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a wide shallow bowl. Marinate the tuna steaks for about a minute on each side, then wrap them (still dripping) with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Save the remaining marinade.
2. To begin cooking, heat 2 Tbs. of the butter in a skillet and cook the cabbage, carrots, and green onion with the teaspoon of soy sauce until the vegetables wilt. Remove from the heat.
3. Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat with the remaining butter. Sprinkle the tuna with salt and pepper. Cook the tuna for about a minute and a half on each side. Remove the tuna and keep warm.
4. Reduce the heat. Add the reserved marinade to the skillet and bring to a boil. Slightly reduce it.
5. Place the vegetables on the plate with the tuna on top, and nap with the reduced sauce.
Gives You Access To:
Download GPS files of fishing spots.
Create Custom Maps of fishing spots.
Fishing predictions w/ future date & location.
Featured Listings for your fishing business.
$7 month or $49 year