I've been stuck on mainland for the last few weeks with all of the bad weather and wind. During this time, I have been very busy with many new updates on the site and mobile app. Here is a list of some of the things that have changed:
· You can now save any fishing spot or report to My Spots and download a GPS file of all spots you have added to your list.
· All 100 mile radius downloadable GPS maps have been updated.
· Added GPS coordinates and Spot Type description to Google Map info windows.
· Updated all Google maps on website and mobile app.
· Fixed broken links on all state fishing license pages in website and mobile app.
· Finished rolling out new website design to all pages.
· Added new YouTube link field to directory listings.
· Upgraded to latest B4A IDE build for mobile app
· Support the latest Android SDKs for mobile app.
· Added more support for 7 and 10 inch tablets.
Here is the video of the new My Spots feature that shows how to use it.
Here is the Android app: