You will need Google Earth, and WinZip installed on your device
Download Google Earth Download WinZip
For newer iPhones and iPads:
- Unzip the files if neccessary and save the KML file to your device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Earth app
- Tap Menu and Projects
- At the top, tap Open.
- To add a file directly from your device, tap Import KML File.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- To return to the map and view the file, tap Back
For older iPhones and iPads:
- Email yourself the file you downloaded.
- Open the email attachment with Winzip.
- Select the file with the KML extension.
- Click the Open It button at the top and select Google Earth option.
Depending on location, it may take a minute or 2 for it to load all the spots.