Last Modified: August 4, 2021
Accessing the Services
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
Information and Account Registration
To access the Services you must set up an account and provide certain registration details or other account information. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information for your accounts, including as applicable, your name, contact, and payment information. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide is correct, current, and complete. You agree not to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, image, photo or likeness, or if applicable, provide false details for a parent or guardian. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide. All information provided for accounts shall be provided in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, privacy regulations.
You agree that all information you provide to register for and/or use the Services, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features, is governed by our Privacy Notice https://fishingstatus.com/Privacy, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
To access certain features and functions of the Services and purchase products related to the Services, you must purchase of a subscription which will require the completion of payment information as required by our third-party payment processor. All subscription payment information is subject to the Privacy Notice of the third-party payment processor.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree not to use the account, username or password of any other account holder at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. We will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
You may purchase subscriptions for the use of certain features and functions of the Services.
The duration of a subscription is selected by you when you purchase and set up a subscription. All sales of a subscription, and any renew thereof, are final. Neither the termination, cancelation, nor nonuse of a subscription will result in a refund of any kind. You agree to pay all charges incurred for the subscription at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred.
IMPORTANT: AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AND SUBSCRIPTION-BASED ACCOUNT.
Our Services are offered on an automatic subscription basis, so you can enjoy all the benefits of our Services on a continuous basis. The Services will automatically renew at the frequency selected at the time of your initial purchase (i.e., monthly, bi-annually, or annual basis.). By purchasing our automatic subscription, you acknowledge and agree your subscription will automatically renew, and unless and until you cancel, you authorize us to charge your payment card for the Services. The charges will typically occur on or around the same day of the month as your initial purchase, although some charges may be delayed for business or legal reasons. Your automatic subscription will continue until you cancel your order. If there are any changes to your subscription terms, such as pricing, frequency, date of charge or any other items, we will take commercially reasonable efforts to inform you in writing of such change. You may modify or cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Any modifications or cancellation of your subscription must be received by us at least five (5) days prior to the next scheduled payment in order to take effect for that period. If you cancel less than five (5) days prior to the automatic renewal day for your subscription, your subscription will continue as scheduled and your cancellation will take effect in the following period.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your interaction with the Services for any or no reason in our sole and absolute discretion, including your access, use or purchase of any Services that we provide.
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that all product descriptions, prices and other information shown on our Website are correct and fairly described. However, when ordering products, please note that:
- we reserve the right to not accept any orders if there is a material error in the description of the product;
- we reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of any product, or change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our Services at any time in our sole and absolute discretion;
- we estimate the tax applicable to your order and include that estimate in the total for your convenience (the final tax amount will be based on the then-current rate as established by the taxing authority, charged to your payment card, and reflected in the order confirmation and package invoice we provide to you); and
- all items are subject to availability and we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if any product you ordered is not available and whether we may offer you an alternative of equal or higher quality and value.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are prohibited from, and expressly agree that you will not:
- circumvent or disable any content protection system, digital rights management technology, user and/or country limitations or any other technology used with any Services;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any Services to a human-readable form;
- remove identification, warnings, disclaimers, disclosures, copyright or other proprietary notices in or on the Services;
- access or use any Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our content, products, services or brands, unless you have an executed agreement with us that allows for such activity;
- introduce a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tamper with, impair or damage any Services or connected network, or interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of any Services;
- access, monitor, or copy any element of the Services using a robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or manual process without our express written permission; or
- sell, resell, or make commercial use of the Services, unless you have an executed agreement with us that expressly allows for such activity.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, comments, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit content to the Services or other users or persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party—when permitted by law and our Privacy Notice—who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person, including minors.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We respect the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Company may remove content from its Services that appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights, including moral rights, of others. In addition, Company may terminate access by users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
Company complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that content available on or through the Services infringes your copyright, you or your authorized agent may submit a notification to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general informational purposes and is based on historical information. The Services may not be used for any navigation, positioning, mapping, tracking, or GPS purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, government information, public disclosures and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these third-party materials are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The Services may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY PRODUCTS, GOODS, SERVICES, WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS, LOCATIONS, MAPS, AND FISHING CONTENT AND ADVICE, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU WILL NOT HOLD COMPANY OR ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, AS APPLICABLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COMPUTERS OR DATA, AS THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Fishing Status, LLC 3328 Neuse Crossing Dr., Raleigh, NC 27616-8835
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
ND: 4818-3751-1142, v. 6