OCEAN CITY SHARK TOURNAMENT
Delaware Family Fishing is seeking a charter for the LIL' ANGLER II to fish The Ocean City Maryland Shark tournament. The tournament dates are June 12th–16th 2013. Fishing is two (2) of three (3) days June 13-15. Boat will depart from Indian River Marina. The cost will be $4800 for the entire charter and include the following:
1. Basic entry fee to tournament (charter has the option for added entries and daily calcutta if desired.
2. All required fishing licenses, permits.
3. All required tackle, equipment, rigging, and bait.
4. Two days of shark fishing. We intend to fish the first two days of the tournament (June 13 & 14) weather permitting. If weather allows us to tournament fish Thursday and Friday, Saturday will be an inshore black sea bass and flounder trip. Again weather permitting, this charter will include 3 full days of fishing.
5. Tickets to the awards ceremony on Sunday June 16th.
6. Coast Guard licensed IGFA Captain and two mates for all fishing days.
7. Tournament winning split will be 70% to charter, 15% to Capt, 7.5% to each Mate.
8. This is for up to 8 passnegers.
9. Food, drink, and gratuity for the mates are not included.
Again the $4800 includes 3 days of fishing (weather permitting). If you have any questions, please contact Capt. Brian Wazlavek at 302-430-3414.
This Fishing Report was submitted on 4/16/2013 5:20:51 AM by Seamus.
View Full Fishing Map
Delaware Family Fishing Charters is here to provide you, your family and friends with the ultimate fishing experience. Come aboard the Lil Angler II departing from Lewes Delaware. We are just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean and Delaware Bay. Delaware Family Fishing has various types of fishing to offer you. Whether searching; for a doormat flounder, chasing stripers inshore or big game fishing for sharks a thrill awaits. Captain Brian strives to find and put you on the fish, no matter what it takes. He encourages you to bring your kids along too! So get ready, get fired up, to catch the biggest inshore fish of a lifetime! Captain Brian’s inshore fishing trips are fun for the family; the first-timers and fishing fanatics alike...all levels of experience are welcome. Captain Brian has been teaching people how to fish for years. Whether your party is large of small we look forward to showing your group an enjoyable day on the water. Call or Email for info/availability on charters.
Gives You Access To:
Download GPS files of fishing spots.
Create Custom Maps of fishing spots.
Fishing predictions w/ future date & location.
Featured Listings for your fishing business.
$7 month or $49 year