Importing our fishing maps into your Raymarine GPS unit is easy. For some units, you can simply plugin your device or memory card and use the RWF or GPX file to import into your unit. Please follow these instructions for importing into your unit:
For a65 / a65 WiFi / a67 / a67 WiFi / a68 / a68 WiFi / a75 / a75 WiFi / a77 / a77 WiFi / a78 / a78 WiFi / a95 / a97 / a98 / a125 / a127 / a128 / e7 / e7D / c95 / c97 / c125 / c127 / e95 / e97 / e125 / e127 / e165 / eS75 / eS77 / eS78 / eS97 / eS98 / eS127 / eS128 / gS95 / gS125 / gS165 / gS195 units.
With the Homescreen displayed:
1. Ensure you have the memory card containing the gpx file(s) inserted into a card reader slot.
2. From the Homescreen select My Data > Import/Export > Retrieve Data. The file browser is opened.
3. Browse to and select the file you want to import. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
4. Select OK.
For c95/c97/c125/c127/e7/e7D/e95/e97/e125/e127 MFDs without Lighthouse update:
Before you start, using the fishing maps downloads, if you unzip the file you downloaded, you should see a RWF file. Copy the RWF file and paste onto the root of the memory card.
1. Power up the c95/c97/c125/c127/e7/e7D/e95/e97/e125/e127 MFD and permit it complete initialization.
2. Press the OK button to acknowledge the Limitations of Use.
3. Insert the the microSD memory card containing your fishing spots (RWF file) into memory card slots, noting whether you have inserted the memory card into the upper or lower memory card reader slot.
4. Press the Home Screen's MY DATA feature.
5. Select RETRIEVE FROM CARD from the My Data command list.
6. When the Select External Storage dialog is displayed, press SD1 if you had inserted the microSD memory card into the upper memory card reader slot otherwise press SD2
7. To retrieve all waypoint data, press the RETRIEVE WAYPOINTS FROM CARD on the Retrieve from Card command list.
8. Press the RETRIEVE ALL feature to retrieve all waypoints.
9. Press the OK button on the Card in Use dialog.
10. Press the BACK button.
11. Press the Home Screen's MY DATA feature.
12. Press the EJECT CARD on the My Data command list.
13. When the Eject External Storage dialog is displayed, press SD1 if you had inserted the microSD memory card into the upper memory card reader slot otherwise press SD2 .
14. Remove the microSD memory card form the memory card reader.
15. Press the OK button.
Make sure you have the latest Raymarine software for Dragonfly loaded onto your unit.
For older units:
1. Using the fishing maps downloads, if you unzip the file you downloaded, you should see a RWF file. Copy the RWF file and paste onto the root of the memory card.
2. Open RayTech Navigator
3. Go to File -> Import/Export Routes and Waypoints, click Import Routes and Waypoints, then Next. Click Import from File, then Next. Click Import from Raymarine Waypoint File, then Next. Click the RWF file and click OK.
4. Go to File -> Import/Export Routes and Waypoints, click Export Routes and Waypoints, then Next. Click Export to Removable Card, then Next. Click Export to C/E-Series CF Card, then Next. Click Export All Routes and Waypoints and click Finish. Select the file listed (Archive.FSH) and click OK
You can then plug the CF card into your unit and import these Waypoints into it using the on-screen menus.
If your unit does not allow the import of rwf files, you can also use RayTech Planner software to create the Archive.fsh file and add to your SD card.
We have over 400,000 fishing spots in our database. You can only see half of the fishing spots on our Fishing Spots Map. Our hotspots are based on known fishing spots (buoys, reefs, wrecks, ledges, myths, lies, and hearsay from retired captains.
If you are looking for GPS coordinates of fishing spots for your GPS Unit, you have come to the right place. We provide GPS files that can easily be imported into many of the popular boat and car navigation units. We also provide a KML file to open the spots in Google Earth. Don't see your area?